See below for contact information and a brief description for each area.
- Identifying, classifying, and valuing real property and some personal property for ad valorum taxation purposes
- All documents such as deeds, mortgages, contracts, mechanics liens, mortgage assignments, releases, etc.
- Recorded official plats of land in both city and rural areas
- Full abstracting services which include updating existing abstracts and creating new abstracts
- Military service discharges are filed in this office at no cost to the Veteran
- Vital Records such as certified birth certificates, certified death certificates, marriage records and licensing, filing nortary public, renew drivers license, and state ID cards, etc.
- Passport photos
- Parcel based mapping and identification of parcels
- Locate County section and quarter corners
- Oversees plats, surveys, and splits
County Surveyor: (651) 385-3197
GIS: (651) 385-3193
Recorder & Vitals: (507) 635-6250