Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Thomas Chambers (Goodhue County and Dodge County GIS)
Dodge County Land Records Office
GIS Data Requests
- Contact Thomas Chambers 651-385-3193, or Dodge County Land Records Office 507-635-6245, with your request.
- Send payment to 22 East 6th Street, Mantorville, MN 55955.
- Please make checks payable to “Dodge County GIS ”
- Please note that Dodge County is not able to process payments by credit or debit cards at this time.
- Once payment has been received, data requests will be filled within 2-3 business days.
The mission of the GIS office is to develop, implement, and maintain a GIS database for the county departments, local government agencies, private companies, and the general public.
The County GIS office is responsible for acquiring the necessary data for the county, performing quality analysis checks to ensure its accuracy and source information, and for the maintenance of the GIS system. The resulting GIS will create an effective land records management system that facilitates information gathering and provides accurate and timely information to the county departments and the public.