curve slider image

Any work that drains or fills any part of a wetland in any part of the County (including cities) is prohibited without a permit or approval from Dodge County. For assistance, call the
Environmental Services Department 507-635-6273 or
Dodge County Soil and Water Conservation District 507-374-6364.

For detailed information about wetlands and the Wetland Conservation Act, click here for the MN Board of Water and Soil Resources website.