SEASONAL HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE WORKER DESCRIPTION:
Dodge County is accepting applications for Seasonal Highway Maintenance Workers. The responsibilities of this position include light highway maintenance work such as mowing, crack sealing, patching, brushing, cleaning and repairing of culverts and bridges, traffic control and a variety of other related duties.
Minimum Qualifications: Valid Minnesota Driver's License. At least 18 years of age on the date of employment. Subject to criminal background check.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date April 9, 2019