Welcome to Dodge County's employment application process.
(Sign up here for E-Notify)
Apply online by clicking on the job title (below) you are interested in. If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to create an account and select a Username and Password. After your account has been established, you can build an application. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening. Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted.
If you require special accommodations to participate in the hiring process, contact Employee Relations at 507-635-6239.
Completed applications must be received by the posted deadline date. It is important that your application show your entire education and work history. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Click on the position below to go to the job page. Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each section COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "Apply"; your application is not complete until you click "Apply" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
| Dodge County Job Openings
|Business Office Manager/Accountant - Public Health||Closing Date: December 21, 2021|
|Public Health Director||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|Assistant County Engineer||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|Deputy Sheriff - Part-time||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|911 Dispatcher - Full-time||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|Engineering Design Supervisor||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|Construction Supervisor||Closing Date: Open Until Filled|
|MN Prairie County Alliance Job Openings
(follow website link below for application information)
Fairview Care Center Job Openings
Dodge County Administration Office
721 Main Street North
Mantorville, MN, 55955
For positions that require a Criminal Background Information Supplement (Deputy Sheriff and Transport Officer applications only) in addition to the application, click on the link located below and complete that supplement. This will need to be mailed to Dodge County to be included with your application.
- Criminal Background Supplement (Deputy/Transport Officer)
- Criminal Background Supplement (Non-Deputy)
If you need assistance, please contact Employee Relations at (507) 635-6239 or Lisa Hager at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Dodge County!