ASSISTANT COUNTY ATTORNEY
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant County Attorney. This position independently performs professional legal work including preparation and/or examination of legal instruments, and application of statutes, rules, and regulations in a specialized area of law; performs related work as required. Prepares and presents complex and difficult criminal cases on behalf of the county.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed Attorney with 3-5 years’ experience handling criminal litigation including felony, gross misdemeanor, and misdemeanor cases. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date 6/4/2021