As of January 1, 2015 Dodge County Human Services began operating as Minnesota Prairie County Alliance (MNPrairie). MNPrairie is a merger of the human services departments of Dodge, Steele, and Waseca counties. A MNPrairie website is in the process of being created. Please click on the link below for further information.
Minnesota Prairie County Alliance (MNPrairie)
Our NEW office hours effective March 1, 2015:
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Dodge County Human Services' Vision, Mission Statement, and Core Values.
The Human Services Department consists of the following units:
- Financial & Healthcare Assistance
- Child Support
- Social Services Adult & Disability
- Social Services Child-Family
- Minnesota Prairie County Alliance
Additional Human Services Responsibilities
The Human Services Department also provides on-going support to the following organizations:
- Dodge County Family Services Collaborative - Human Services provide the fiscal, accounting, and reporting functions for the Collaborative along with ongoing administrative support as needed or requested.
- Assistance to Other County Departments - Human Services provides assistance to other departments with their collection procedures, evaluating accounting and fiscal practices, and by developing personnel and agency guidelines and forms that are shared with other departments.