ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN II or III
Dodge County is accepting applications for an Engineering Tech II or III in the Highway Department. This position performs routine engineering, survey, and maintenance activities according to specific instructions and project requirements under general supervision of the Assistant County Engineer. Position requires education in the Civil Engineering field with knowledge of modern methods of civil engineering as applied to the surveying and drafting of highway projects and current material testing equipment and procedures.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review February 28, 2018