911 Dispatcher - Part-time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time 911 Dispatchers. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the public safety answering point.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) Must obtain certification with the State of Minnesota for CJIS/NCIC after hire. Ability to sufficiently perform the essential duties of the “911” emergency public safety answering point. Criminal Background check is required.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: March 16, 2018