Dodge County Small Business & Nonprofit Relief Funds Program
Please Note: Applications are to be submitted to Dodge.CARES@co.dodge.mn.us
The Dodge County Small Business & Nonprofit Relief Funds program was created to provide emergency assistance to local small businesses in Dodge County adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will provide grants of up to $10,000 to small businesses and nonprofits most in need of support. Grant applications must exceed a minimum amount of $1,000.
Funds will help small businesses and nonprofits pay for critical expenses such as rent payments, mortgage payments, utility payments, payments to suppliers, and costs associated with reopening. Providing this support will increase the capacity of small businesses and nonprofits with a physical location in Dodge County to survive the current crisis and will help prevent potential future blight scenarios. We understand there is a cost to reopening your business or nonprofit safely. These grant funds can also be used to ensure your business or nonprofit can afford to operate while maintaining social distancing guidelines for the safety of your employees and customers.
These funds can only be used to cover business or nonprofit expenses for which other financial assistance was not provided. In order to receive funding under this program, you must document other assistance received and detail the additional, unmet need.
- Before applying, please review the program guidelines for eligible organizations and costs.
- Applications will be accepted beginning August 26 until the following deadline:.
- November 4 (12PM/noon): Final deadline for pre-applications.
- Please submit your application to email@example.com.
- Upon initial review, further documentation may be requested to support the application.