- Provides low-cost immunizations for infants, children and adults meeting the Minnesota Department of Health income and insurance eligibility requirements. Call 635-6150 for available appointments or walk-in for dates listed below.
- For information regarding the Coronavirus, please refer to the following links from the CDC website:
What You Should Know: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
For Schools: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/schools.html If you have recently come to Minnesota from a country that is currently experiencing a Coronavirus outbreak and have questions, contact MDH at 651-201-5414.
- Education, investigation and follow-up for communicable disease outbreaks.
- Health Alert Prevention
- Information on Severe Lung Injuries Associated with Vaping, MDH website, https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/lunginjuries/index.html or to www.health.state.mn.us and click on the link at the top of our home page.
- To see results of the 2019 MN Student Survey, click here
For more information on above, please contact our offices at 507-635-6150
Scheduled times are available, but walk-ins are always welcome.
Please note the following:
If anyone has questions, you can direct them to call 507-635-6150. We’d be happy to help!
We offer free/low cost vaccines through the Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC) and the Uninsured/Underinsured Adult Vaccines Program (UUAV). We can set up payment plans if that’s helpful for families.
For more information call Dodge County Public Health at 507-635-6150 or 1-888-600-5169 or see the website: http://www.co.dodge.mn.us/publichealth.html