- Provides low-cost immunizations for infants, children and adults meeting the Minnesota Department of Health income and insurance eligibility requirements. Call 635-6150 for available appointments or walk-in for dates listed below.
- Holds annual Flu Clinics at various locations throughout Dodge County. (See Calendar of Clinics)
- Education, investigation and follow-up for communicable disease outbreaks.
- Health Alert Prevention
- EBOLA - MDH Information line - 651-201-5415. CDC Information on EBOLA
- Information on Severe Lung Injuries Associated with Vaping, MDH website, https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/lunginjuries/index.html or to www.health.state.mn.us and click on the link at the top of our home page.
For more information on above, please contact our offices at 507-635-6150
2019 Immunization Clinics
Dodge County Public Health holds walk-in immunization clinics, including flu shots (based on vaccine availability) at:
42 East Main Street in Dodge Center
The next walk-in clinic date(s) available are:
Monday, September 30th from 9:00am-3:30pm
Scheduled times are available, but walk-ins are always welcome.
We offer free/low cost vaccines through the Minnesota Vaccines for Children Program (MnVFC) and the Uninsured/Underinsured Adult Vaccines Program (UUAV). We can set up payment plans if that’s helpful for families.
2019 Flu Clinics
October dates to be determined based on availabilty of vaccine.
The cost of the shot is $40 for the standard dose.
High dose vaccine is available for those over the age of 65 for $80.
For those individuals covered by Medicare Part B, you must bring your Medicare card and/or your Medicare Advantage card with you for billing purposes. Receipts for insurance reimbursement will be available.
For more information call Dodge County Public Health at 507-635-6150 or 1-888-600-5169 or see the website: http://www.co.dodge.mn.us/publichealth.html
Back to PH Main Page >>