Public Health Frequently Asked Questions
curve slider image


Q. How do I know when you are holding your immunization clinics?Dodge County Public Health
A. Check our Disease Prevention page for flu clinic schedule.  For low-cost immunizations for infants, children and adults meeting the Minnesota  Department of Health income and insurance eligibility requirements, call  635-6150 for available appointments.

Q. How do I apply for Medical Assistance?
A. Contact MN Prairie: 507-923-2900

Q. How do I apply for WIC?

A. You can also call our office at 507-635-6150 and we can assist you. Also, Click here for more information on WIC.

Q. How do I know what services are available to my elderly parents?
A. Call our offices at 507-635-6150 and ask to speak to someone in the Senior Home and Community Based Services division and they will be able to tell you about available services and resources within Dodge County.

Q. I am ill, who should I call?
A. If you need medical attention, you should contact your regular health care provider.

Q. I am a physician calling to report an infections disease.
A. You should call the Minnesota Department of Health at 651-201-5414 or 1-877-676-5414.

                                                                                                       Back to PH Main Page  >>