Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Zoning Administrator. This position is responsible for administering and enforcing the County’s Zoning Ordinance, including program development, budget administration, work plan development, and staff direction. Also responsible for overseeing county feedlot services, sewage treatment program, Riparian Buffer Ordinance, and AgBMP Loan Program
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Four year college degree in related study with one year of related experience. Combination of related education and experience will be considered. Experience in regulatory duties is desirable. Work experience in building, construction, zoning code enforcement, or agricultural practices is highly desirable. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date May 14, 2021