SEASONAL HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE
Dodge County is accepting applications for Seasonal Highway Maintenance Workers. Under the supervision of the Highway Department, this position performs various seasonal highway maintenance duties.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid Minnesota Driver’s License with no major traffic violations for last 3 years. Must be available Monday through Thursday. Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Review of Applications April 6, 2021