Temporary Recorder Clerk – 12 month position
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time temporary Recorder Clerk. This position is responsible for being the main contact for customers at the counter and assisting office staff with various duties. See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required. Computer knowledge and skills. High efficiency in spelling and keyboarding. Computer knowledge/skills. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: September 25, 2020