PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE - 32 - 40 hours per week
Description: Provides professional services for the in the delivery of health promotion/disease prevention activities and case management primarily focused in Senior Health.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota. Subject to criminal history background check.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Open Until Filled