PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE - 32 hours per week
Dodge County is accepting applications for a Public Health Nurse (32 hours per week). This position provides professional Public Health Nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Sate of Minnesota.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled