Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Property Appraiser. This position is responsible for objectively and accurately valuing and classifying all assigned real and personal property through investigation, review, and analysis of appropriate information utilizing the tools and skills available. Serve as a liaison between the County and the public in assessment and tax related matters. Job title and salary range depend on experience, level of Minnesota Assessor licensure and ability. See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Licensed as Certified Minnesota Assessor (CMA) with the Minnesota Board of Assessors, or possess ability to obtain said licensure within two years of hire. Must obtain the professional designation of Accredited Minnesota Assessor (AMA) within five years of earning the CMA designation as a condition of continued employment and must satisfy continuing education requirements as established by the Minnesota State Board of Assessors to maintain an Assessor license. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled