Health Educator – Public Health
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Health Educator. This position is responsible for working to improve and maintain the health of individuals in the community by assessing, analyzing, and evaluating community health education needs. See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Science in Community Health Education, Public Health, Nursing (will consider 2 year RN) or related area. Fundamentals, methods and approaches used in developing and implementing health promotion programs. Subject to criminal background check.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled