Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Environmental Technician. This position is responsible for primarily technical services including water testing, zoning inspections, and solid waste inspections along with associated reporting. Also, assist Department with program development and implementation, grant applications, mapping, and public education.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Prefer four-year college degree in related study. Combination of related education and experience will be considered. Valid driver’s license. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date January 15, 2020