Environmental Administrative Technician
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Environmental Administrative Technician. This position is responsible for assisting the Zoning Administrator in carrying out the functions of the office.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Related post-secondary training and two years of related experience. Valid driver’s license. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date April 7, 2021