Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Engineering Technician. This position performs routine engineering, survey, and maintenance activities according to specific instructions and project requirements.
Minimum Qualifications: Two (2) year technical degree in Civil Engineering field or equivalent work experience; valid MN driver's license; desirable to hold a current certification as a "Level II MN/DOT Certified Construction Tech" in the areas of Bituminous, Concrete, Grading and Base, and Bridge Construction.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Review of Applications October 29, 2020