DEPUTY SHERIFF - Part-time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time Deputy Sheriff. Under the supervision of the Sheriff or other Superior Officers, this position performs law enforcement duties throughout Dodge County. Engages in the prevention and detection of crime, the enforcement of Federal, State, and local laws and ordinances, and other duties as required.
General Information Sheet
Minimum Qualifications: Must be a FT licensed peace officer or eligible to be licensed as required by the Peace Officers Standards and Training Board of Minnesota (POST Board). Must pass a written, oral, psychological, strength and agility test physical examinations and background investigation. Must possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license with no serious traffic violations within the last three years. Prefer Spanish speaking skills, but not required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled