HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Highway Construction Supervisor. This position plans and manages all county construction projects. Overseeing a crew of inspectors to effectively execute construction projects according to specifications and state laws.
Minimum Qualifications: College or Technical School training in Civil Engineering field, plus five years’ work experience in the Civil Engineering field. Hold current certification as a Level II MN/DOT certified Construction Technician in the areas of Bituminous, Concrete, and Grading and Base, and as a Level II in Bridge Construction.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled