BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER/ACCOUNTANT - PUBLIC HEALTH
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Business Office Manager/Accountant for Public Health. This position provides the business office management and accounting functions of the Public Health Department, supervises the office staff, and manages the systems of the agency.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Four years of post-secondary education and training in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a combination of education and office experience dealing with fiscal management and supervisory responsibility. Work experience in a County or other public sector environment is desirable. Valid Minnesota Driver’s License required. Must complete a Criminal Background Check and be certified by the Department as employable as a Public Health Employee.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: July 10, 2019