Assistant Zoning Administrator/Administrative Assistant
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant Zoning Administrator/Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for assisting with the administration of the County’s Zoning Ordinance and providing administrative support.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Post secondary training and two years of related office experience or equivalent combination of related education and experience . Experience in regulatory duties is desirable. Work experience in building, construction, zoning code enforcement, or agricultural practices is helpful. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review Date July 10, 2020