Account Technician - Finance
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Account Technician. This position is responsible for performing a combination of administrative duties and clerical accounting functions specializing in finance, payroll and computer finance applications. Must demonstrate ability to understand accounting principles. See Job Description for full list of responsibilities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree in accounting or related major and three years related experience preferably in the public sector, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled