911 Dispatcher - Full-Time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time 911 Dispatcher. Under the supervision of the Sheriff or other Superior Officers, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the public safety answering point.
Minimum Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age and must pass an examination and background investigation. Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Click here to begin the application process in UKG.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the UKG Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by the end of the day on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: January 27, 2021