911 DISPATCHER - Part-time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time 911 Dispatcher. Under the supervision of the Sheriff or other Superior Officers, this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the public safety answering point.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Review of Applications August 28, 2019