Medication drop-off boxes are located in the Lobby of the Dodge County Sheriff's Office and the Kasson Police Department. These drop-off boxes can be Accessed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Items accepted include:
· unused/expired prescription medicine
· over-the-counter medications
· animal/pet medications
· liquid medications (must be in leak-proof containers)
· illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia (such as pipes and other objects)
· needles and sharps ARE NOT accepted at these locations
Before disposing of medication into the Box please do the following:
· Take Medications to a drop box
· Leave Medication in the original container
· Remove your name and personal information
· Keep the name of medication on the container and closed
· Needles/Sharps ARE NOT accepted at these locations
All drop-offs are anonymous.
· Illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia can be put in a paper bag or other container for privacy
before dropping them into the disposal box.