Public Health: Family Health
- Women, Infant & Children (WIC) nutrition clinics
A health and nutrition program for pregnant women and post-partum women and infants through 5 years of age.
- Child and Teen Checkups (C&TC)
Information & referral for health screenings for children from birth to 21 years old. Click here for more information.
- Maternal Child Health (MCH)
Individualized prenatal and postpartum home visits by a public health nurse to meet the needs of the client. Services include assessment, health mentoring, teaching, support and referrals to appropriate community resources.
Individualized visits to parents with children up to age 5. This program offers support related to bonding, child and growth development, social growth, emotional growth, physical health, development of family/personal goals and infant and Child Safety.
An early childhood intervention system for children up to 3 years of age. This program is no cost to parents to help learn about your child's health and development. Periodic questionnaires are sent to parents of children at certain ages to gauge health and development. The questionnaire results are shared with the parent. If there are any concerns, the Follow Along nurse will contact you with options for further evaluation or early help services. Enrollment is free. Enroll Here.
- Prenatal and postpartum support and education.
- Home visiting services also available for children from birth to age 21 who have a physical disability, chronic illness or emotional limitations.
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and education.
- Car seat safety education and childhood injury prevention.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THE ABOVE PROGRAMS AND TO CHECK ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICES AT 507-635-6150.