TRANSPORT OFFICER - On-Call
Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time Transport Officer with the Sheriff's Office. This position escorts prisoners to and from court.
Must be at least 18 years of age, possess a valid Minnesota Driver’s License with no major traffic violations for the last three years, must pass an oral examination and background investigation. Law Enforcement/Detention Facility background strongly preferred. Must be available Monday through Friday, flexible schedule. Occasional weekend/evening hours. Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled - Initial Application Review February 9, 2018