PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE, REGISTERED NURSE, OR SOCIAL WORKER - PUBLIC HEALTH - 30 to 40 hour per week
Dodge County is accepting applications for a Public Health Nurse, Registerd Nurse, or Social Worker in Public Health. This position provides professional services for the delivery of health promotion/disease prevention activities and case management primarily focused in Senior Health.
Job Description Public Health Nurse or
Job Description Social Worker
Current licensure as a two or four year Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota; or a bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, or closely related field; or a bachelor’s degree with a major in any field and one year experience as a social worker. Subject to criminal history background check.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open until filled - Initial application review date January 29, 2019