PARALEGAL - CRIMINAL - Full-time
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Criminal Paralegal in the County Attorney's Office. This position prepares documentation for filing with the court on behalf of the County Attorney and the Assistant County Attorney.
High school diploma/GED and completion of vocational training as a paralegal assistant and three years of experience; or graduate of an accredited four year program as a paralegal; or a combination of education equivalent to five years of work in a legal setting directly related to criminal law and procedure. Criminal background check required.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: June 25, 2018