IT SUPPORT INTERN (Paid Position)
Dodge County is accepting applications for a paid IT Support Intern. This position will provide a first line of support, answer phones, replace backup tapes, clerical work, and answer email. Additional responsibilities include providing first level help desk support to multiple offices and locations on software and applications and assisting in workstation installations. Can be flexible with schedule to work around school commitments. To be considered for this internship you must be enrolled in a post-secondary higher education institution and be considered full-time by that institution for the duration of the internship.
Minimum Qualifications: Two-year college diploma or degree in technology related field or in the process or working toward diploma or degree. Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide strong attention to details with the ability to proof work for accuracy.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled