EQUIPMENT OPERATOR HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
Description: Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Equipment Operator at the Highway Department. Work involves responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of medium to heavy highway maintenance equipment and manual labor duties as required to accomplish departmental objectives and tasks. Please see Job Description below.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years experience operating tandem trucks and other light to medium maintenance equipment.
- Must have a valid (Class B) Minnesota drivers license and be free of any major violations for last three years.
- Will be required to obtain and hold all necessary license endorsements needed to operate assigned equipment.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled