ASSISTANT COUNTY ENGINEER
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Assistant County Engineer. This position directs the design and construction of county road and bridge projects through engineering staff and contracted employees, so that timetables and objectives set by the project guidelines and County Engineer are met. Performs paraprofessional supervisory civil engineering work.
Minimum Qualifications: College or Technical School Training in Civil Engineering field, plus ten years experience in Civil Engineering field. Holds current certification as a Level II (highest) MN/DOT certified Construction Technician in the areas of Bituminous Street, Concrete Field, and Grading and Base, and as a Level II in Bridge Construction and Level I Concrete Plant.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: Open Until Filled