Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time Administrative Secretary in Public Health. This position provides clerical support to the Public Health Director and Public Health Nurses. Under general supervision, performs moderately difficult office support assignments based upon previous office experience and knowledge of agency programs, procedures and practices. Positions normally require keyboarding skills and employees at this level may need knowledge of specialized software and technical terminology.
Associates degree or vocational certificate and two years of related office experience; or high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) and four years related office experience, two of which have been in a clerical role. Any combination of related education and experience will be considered. Work experience in a County or other public sector environment is highly desirable.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: November 29, 2017