ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
Dodge County is accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant at the Highway Department. This position provides administrative and clerical support to the County Highway Department involving creating, inputting, and accessing information in the computer system to maintain complete and accurate records; also performs accounting tasks under the direction of the Highway Accountant.
This position requires a High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) and five years of related office experience. Work experience in a County or other public sector environment is highly desirable. Subject to a criminal background check.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: October 17, 2018