911 DISPATCHER - Part-time
Operates all equipment in the Communications Center. Responds to requests for assistance, makes decisions regarding response, relay information, etc. Ability to hear and speak clearly to communicate with people under stress in emergency situations. Ability to remain calm and exercise unusually good judgment in evaluating situations.
High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) Must obtain certification with the State of Minnesota for CJIS/NCIC. Ability to sufficiently perform the essential duties of the “911” emergency public safety answering point. Criminal Background check is required.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
All applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Deadline for applying: June 15, 2018