Dodge County is accepting applications for a part-time 911 Dispatcher. 911 Dispatchers are responsible for the day-to-day operation of the public safety answering point. See full job description below.
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), become eligible to be certified with the State of Minnesota for CJIS/NCIC, and have the ability to sufficiently & successfully perform the essential duties of the “911” emergency public safety answering point.
Click here to begin the application process in Kronos.
Dodge County Application Process:
To apply for any open position with Dodge County, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dodge County Employment Application Link to enter the Kronos Application Process where is says "here"
- Complete each tab COMPLETELY
- Sign and date the Application in all the required places
- Complete the Application Supplement if required
- Submit your application by clicking "apply for job"; your application is not complete until you click "apply for job" and incomplete job applications will not be received by us.
Deadline for applying: November 29, 2017